Albertina Wine Cellars does not have a tasting
room but offers wine tasting in the vineyard to guests, by
appointment. The oak-studded knoll in the middle of the vineyard
offers 25 miles views of the mountains and valley below. It
is a terrific place to sit back and taste the wine.
Schedule an appointment a few days ahead of time by phone
We will confirm and send directions to the vineyard by email.
- Made with mountain grapes which have more intense
- Aged in French, American and Hungarian oak for
over 20 months
- Blackberry tastes and soft tannins (not over-oaked)
- Pairs well with all dishes, such as chicken,
pork, steak, pasta, lamb
- Delicious, sensual and aromatic